Tuesday 7 February 2012

My Journey with my Overweight Body and Failures

Yupp, that's me in those pictures, I have never ever posted something like that online ever and I have never even taken pictures like that before. But I wanted to because I am tired of being fat and overweight. I don't want to be 50 and obese and still wishing I could lose weight. I am just tired of it.

I have tried healthy eating and exercising. It took me five months to lose 11 pounds and then I gave up and it all back plus some more. That was a year ago and it was the most successful diet I have ever done. I have tried so many things, so many diets and workouts even zumba, have fun dancing whilst losing weight it has never worked.

What I dislike about my body is that it restricts me, I have stretch marks and I have flab and fat were I personally wouldn't want to have. When I wear clothes I have to cover the top of my arms and I can never wear just shorts or a dress because of my massive calves and thighs. Plus I always have to think about my flabby stomach when I am buying or wearing a top. I would love to just wear a vest and shorts and leave the house without feeling self-conscience. I don't want to feel like that, I just want wear anything. I am size 16 pushing 18,gosh. Only my family know that. That was hardtop say.

But I don't blame anyone but me I eat probably 3000 + calories a day, I love crisps, chocolate ice creams, McDonalds and just junk food. Those are always the first things I run to when I give up. It's a bad habit what do I expect when I eat like a pig I start looking like one. I hardly, ever exercise. What more can I say.

And guys, I have had guys approach me but there’s always something wrong with them and the ones that I think are cute or hot. Their always never interested.....But even if I found someone and it worked out I don't think I could ever be truly comfortable with my body the way it is with someone.  I am 18 by the way.

This is me, everything, even things that I don't even tell my family or close friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment