Wednesday 8 February 2012

Abc Diet Day 1 500 Calories

I have completed the first day and it wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be. I am still going.

 I weighed myself this morning and I am 178Ib, 80.9kg and 12.10stones....BMI= 27.1 Overweight. My goal is 140Ib or 130Ib....I don't know yet.

I ate:

Broccoli 26.7cals
Biscuit 58cals
Vegetable soup 32cals
 yogurt 116.25cals
Celery stick 4.4cals
Kiwi 37.2cals
vegetarian burger 62cals
Cranberry juice 115cals
Olive oil 40cals
=491.55 calories yay, I did it.
I am sorry I didn't write the times I will do that on the following days, it's just hard getting used to counting calories and everything. I enjoyed all the other foods except the celery. I have tried celery before but I never liked it but I had the whole stick and I can see myself getting used to it.

Today when I woke up I went to Sainsbury’s for some shopping, I bought food, multivitamins and calcium vitamins for the bones plus a book to write down my food calories and weight measurements.

I have been drinking a lot of water today and I had green tea as well, green tea has never tasted so good.

I walked to Sainsbury which intakes walking down a hill, through a park and then to the place....Then I walked back up the hill, which was a lot with the shopping but I did and it was my exercise for today.

Some side effects have been my headache, which is mild but there....hopefully, it will go soon.

1 day down 49 days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment