Tuesday 7 February 2012

Ana Boot Camp ABC 50 Day Diet

This is what I am going to do or attempt to do, Tomorrow I am going to start the Abc diet, which is short for the ana boot camp diet. This is what the plan looks like, calories....Fasting for anyone that doesn't know means not eating solid foods, basically only having water that day, but it cud be a juice fast.

I am scared about doing this, I don't even know if I will last a day, let alone 50 days. People have lost 30 pounds doing this and it will be the start I really need. But I am scared, I am determined to do this but I know I will crave food like mad, my mood swings will change but I really want to do this.

This so far is the only person that I have seen who has actually finished the abc diet and has wrote about it. It was actually an interesting read. The person lost around 50pounds with this diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment