Thursday 9 February 2012

Day 2 500 Calories (Changing Diets)

Today is the second day of my diet and after carefully looking at the abc diet I have made a decision that I will not continue with the diet but I will start the 5678 diet. I cannot have 50 calories, or even 200, 150 calories a day. It’s just too much or better yet too little.

Last night was bad, I still have the headache so that made everything harder to sleep but I did it and I am so proud that I managed to do these two days and that is why I am going to carry on doing this. 500 calories isn't so bad.

 I ate:

12:00 1 boiled egg - 76 cals

12:00 Broccoli - 33cals

14:30 foxy glacier mint - 21cals

16:30 Noodles -262 cals (Big mistake)

16:30 Ketchup- 18cals

20:00 Prawns - 84.8cals

=494.8cals

Today was going really well until I had the noodles, I could have put them back but I already told someone that's what I was having then I looked at the calories but I made it today without going over, which I am really proud of.

I exercised today by dancing and then doing toning exercise on my gym ball. It felt very good.

I am so happy tomorrow I will be doing 800 calories..... I will have 800 cals Friday to Sunday and Monday to Thursday I will have 500 and I don't know how long I will do this for but I will do it until it either stops working or when I reach my goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment